How to check airtel data 2020
⏩ Airtel 4g balance check through Mobile App 2020
- First Download My Airtel app
- You don’t need to use USSD code if you using the Airtel app. Because in this app automatically that show all data and call details and all messages and they share all offers for your latest recharge offers, data pack, vas service loan, Airtel balance transfer.
- BUT You first Airtel number for Signup and login then you get all offers and details of your offer.
⏩ Airtel Internet Data Balance through using by USSD Codes
- Airtel 2G internet balance Dial *121*51*4*1# for Balance & Validity
- *123# to check your Airtel mobile number
- *121*5# Airtel 3G/4g net balance
- Stop services:- *121*5#
- Recharges:- 121*3#
- Start services:- 121*4#
- Check 4g data balance *123*19# or *123*191#
- Check SMS balances – *123*7#
- Balance Ussd code *123#
- Airtel Net Balance Check 3G/4G *123# reply with 1 or *123*8# or *123*11#
- Airtel Net Balance Check 2G Data *123*10# or *123*#
- Check code *282# or *121*9#
- Airtel special offers *566#
- Airtel balance transfer ussd codes *141#
- Loan Number codes *141*10#
⏩ Airtel Data balance check through Self-care service 2020
- Click Here for Airtel Self Care Portal for register
- Enter Your only Airtel mobile number for getting OTP which will be received one your enter your mobile number then put OTP
- check and complete all detail about your Airtel Number like data balance, Normal balance, etc.
Also read :-
There are three ways to check your data balance.
1. download myAirtel App to check the data usage, offers and plans in detail.
2. Visit airtel self-care service online and check the 3G/4G data usage.
3.We also data balance check code to find out the net balance.